A downloadable game for Windows
Dungeonlike is a traditional roguelike dungeon crawler. Turn based, with tile graphics, randomisation, and a ton of character customisation, as well as an advanced health and ability system.
Your task is to slay Durgaz, the chief of Orcs who resides at the bottom of a 20-level underground fortress. At least, that is the official agenda. In reality, your task is to turn this dungeon into a gallery of orcish guts and remains.
- Randomised dungeon levels.
- Randomised enemy equipment.
- Open world, although it's still quite small and empty at this stage.
- 6 races to choose from.
- Over 40 attacks and spells to end your foes.
- Over 100 items to utilise.
- About 50 randomly applied enchants which can further empower your items.
- Slash & Stab! Weapons often provide more than one way of slamming them against those who get in your way.
- Health and inventory system fully based on body parts. Cut off their legs, then crush their skulls!
- Design your own versions of spells and techniques. Tame the magic, master the steel!
- Discover hidden rooms with treasure.
- Full built-in wiki, aka. Dungeonpedia.
Dungeonlike is still under development (alpha) and will be receiving periodic updates with hot new features. Currently the game is in its infancy and is still missing many elements which will be added with time. To keep up to date with what I am working on, you might want to check out Dungeonlike on Facebook or just follow the development log.
If you got any feedback, ideas or suggestions, you can comment here or shoot me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to Dungeonlike on Facebook or post the thing in the community section below. And if the game dares to crash on your system, send me the contents of the Logs folder within the game, to let me investigate.
- Double click the downloaded archive to exctract all files, can be anywhere.
- Go to game folders and launch the game by double clicking Dungeonlike.exe, the one with a kobold icon!
- Hotfix to the rescue! (v.0.3.2)3 days ago
- New version released! (v.0.3.1)9 days ago
- New Armor and Weapons!15 days ago
- Themed rooms!17 days ago
- Lockpicking changes in upcoming version18 days ago
- The world awaits! Other stuff also awaits! (v.0.3.0)53 days ago
- The transition to open world (WIP)Dec 03, 2017
- Fight the undead, get awesome loot! (v.0.2.3)Oct 23, 2017